My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me."
And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming."
~Psalm 27:8
Today, as you receive those gentle nudges to sit and pour your heart out; remember there is Someone behind the nudges who waits to meet you there. Who is waiting for you to come and talk with Him.
Blessings & Happy Sunday!
Christy

What a beautiful reminder! Thank you, Christy!
ReplyDeleteLove the verse and reminder! Do you do this often? I always put up a verse on Thursdays.
ReplyDeleteThanks Candice :) No, I haven't done the "Sunday Scripture" posts often-just these past couple of weeks when I seemed to have been inspired by them and had the scripture verse in my head and with me throughout the day. I may make it a regular event tho. It seems to be a good fit, and a good way to start/end the week. I shall check yours out!
Delete